Thursday, July 11, 2013

Babies, babies, and more babies!

Lots of projects this month!

I wanted to get a burp cloth to a special couple BEFORE they started found out the gender!  Up until last week they referred to the baby as "Sprout!"
Font used:  Chachie
....I know Kari enjoyed her cloths that had "Franklin Lucille" and " Hermano" so I thought Mallory and Matt would, too!  Now they know and will be thinking little girl!  So much fun! 
Other projects:
Fonts:  giraffe- chachie, dots - circle monogram, guitars -  pizza

Fonts used:  deer - Kelsi, floral - girls and ornamental,  cupcakes - Kayleigh



Font:  Boys R Gross
Font: Tinkertoy

Fonts:  owls - Kayleigh,
 princess - girls & ornamental
Font:  girls and
Ornamental
Font:  Beanie
Font:  Swirlz


 I must say, after moving these silly pictures around and having them line up in these ridiculous ways, I have huge respect for people who do these tech things SO MUCH BETTER!  Thank you for bearing with me!
   









No comments:

Post a Comment