Monday, July 29, 2013

Wrapping up July!

I was so surprised by a mention in a good friend's blog!  Mallory is amazingly clever and proficient at all things- TECHNICAL and otherwise- and this was so sweet of her!  I am so excited for Matt and Mallory to welcome little Addi to their family in December!
I was in Lawrence last week and made a trip to Sarah's Fabrics on Mass Street!  I walked through the door and was amazed and overwhelmed by the sheer volume of lovely fabrics!  I practically heard angels singing!  Erik came to find me and I had to tell him I was STILL  in the first row!  He started looking around and was impressed by the colors and their artistry in display!  

 My projects this week have been a variety!
W-S Towels built -in Brother font on machine
used double Rope Circle 
Font:  BIG is Charm and brother is Tinkertoy
Fonts: mustache-Kelsi, retro dot - Tinkertoy, Retro cowboy- Tinkertoy
Fonts: Tile print-Vi, floral - harrington and Ornamental and scenic - kayleigh
Can't wait to start the next projects!  I have gotten some really fun little boy prints, submarines, fish, old converse tennies, bicycles, Dr. Seuss, dots, etc., etc.!  I think I have crossed into the fabric collector/hoarder category!  Spread the word!  I love custom orders!  

No comments:

Post a Comment